Our Property Management Orange County Services
Delivering the best property management services in Orange County CA
Our property management services in Orange County California consist of screening prospective tenants, servicing all inquiries and complaints, the collection of all fees and rent, leasing and maintenance, repairs and improvements. We are a full-service turn-key property management solution. We are your #1 Property Management Orange County CA | West Point Property Management | Call Us Today: +1 (714) 501-3783
Screening of Prospective Tenants
- Rental history – Follow up with past landlords for references and payment history.
- Credit worthiness – Late payments, bankruptcy, foreclosures, unlawful detainer.
- Employment verification – Job stability and growth potential. Verify income.
- Debt ratio evaluation – Check the tenant’s front and back end debt ratio
- FICO SCORE – Check tenant’s FICO score via Trans Union credit agency.
- Criminal checks.
- Bank statements.
Servicing of all Inquiries and Complaints
- All major repairs will always have owner’s approval before commencement of work.
- All contractors are licensed and bonded for your protection but are not employees of WPPM, so there is no conflict of interest with WPPM.
- We do not add any fees to the cost of contractor services and repairs.
- Quick response and resolution to all inquiries and complaints.
- Immediately address all of tenants complaints.
- Obtain multiple bids for expensive repairs.
Collection of all Fees and Rents
- Collection of rent from tenants and deposited directly to your bank account or mailed to you the day received.
- Take action on all delinquent accounts
Show up to court on your behalf without extra cost.
- Evaluate property before and after occupancy with move in inventory sheet.
- Advertise and show units on all possible websites.
- Collect applications and screen applicants diligently.
- Prepare initial leasing documents and collect deposit and first month’s rent.
- Provide all required disclosures pursuant to Federal and State law.
- Initiate, monitor and final follow through of eviction procedures
Maintenance, Repairs and Improvements
- Coordination of all interior and exterior maintenance and repairs.
- Plan and coordinate capital improvements for the property.
- Coordinate gardening services and utilities.